Monday, August 1, 2011

Our Weekend....

Friday night we had a little bit of a scare. I woke up Friday morning feeling different than I have in the past. I was extremely tired, nauseous, and my back ached constantly. Of course, I assumed I was having contractions, and I didn't want to worry about it over the weekend. So, on Friday night Brennan and I headed to the hospital to see if anything was going on. After a sonogram, contraction monitor, and an hour of waiting, we found out it was a false alarm. Whew! The doctor said that it must have been the added pressure from the  babies changing position. She also said that the nausea can come and go throughout the pregnancy. I know I'm going to feel a lot more uncomfortable carrying three babies, but it's so hard to know what is considered  "normal pain" for a triplet pregnancy.

On a happier note... Brennan's team from work surprised us with a baby shower! We had a really nice time. They are all such sweet people. We truly appreciate all their thoughtfulness and support!

Sunday was a relaxing day! Tonight we had my mom, Megan's family, and our neighbors  over for dinner. We had a great time visiting and watching the kids play together!

No comments:

Post a Comment