Saturday, August 13, 2011

Such Sweet Family!

This past Wednesday, my aunt and cousins surprised us with a visit! We stayed at my house for a little while, and then headed over to Megan's so they could see her new place. It was great visiting with them, and so sweet of them to make the drive over.  We always have such a good time together! I know Emersyn, Finley, and Beau loved seeing them as well!  I can't believe the next time we see them I'll have three more babies for them to entertain! Thanks again you guys! We love and miss you!


Trent and Finley playing in the sandbox
Courtney and Em
Courtney, Lana, & Em

Abby playing "Ring Around the Rosie" with Em and Finley

On Friday, my mom and Megan took Emersyn to the mall to shop for fall clothes.  I'm so lucky I have two personal shoppers who know exactly what I would like:) Anyway, I thought these pictures of Emersyn were cute. She just loves to carry a purse or shopping bag around at all times. I have to admit, she probably gets that from me:)  Here she is, before and after her shopping trip.

Making sure she has money to spend at the mall:)
Showing off her bargains!


I hope everyone is having a nice weekend! We're just relaxing around here. I'm trying to keep these boys inside as long as possible!  It's pretty amazing to lay here and feel them all kicking at once!  Sometimes I think they're having a competition to see who can kick mommy the hardest:) I can handle it though. Especially since it reassures me that they are all strong and healthy!
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment