Tuesday, August 23, 2011

26 Weeks!

Here I am, 26 weeks along, and praying for 10 more!



Yesterday I had another doctor's appointment. I had another sonogram and was given a steroid shot for the babies' lungs. Everything looked great on the sonogram, but they had to end it a little sooner than planned, as I stated to get a little queasy from laying flat on my back so long. Therefore, unfortunately I don't have any weights to report today, but we'll hopefully get them next week.

Thank goodness my sidekick, Megan, went with me to help me get through my shot. Since we were in grade school getting our flu shots, we have had a strategy of helping with the pain. We just pinch each other. ha ha! One of the many bonuses of being a twin.  So, I got a picture of the damage Megan did to my arm during the shot. We were cracking up over the situation, but I think the nurse thought, "What in the world?" I told her she probably was thinking I'm not mature enough to have triplets, but she didn't respond. ha,ha!



Megan could only avoid getting a picture on my blog for so long! Here's one I took one of her as we waited for the doctor. 


I told the doctor it's hard being an identical twin when I'm the one that can barely roll over, and she's headed to the gym for pilates! I'm just kidding.... Megan has been such an unbelievable support for me! I think you can tell from my previous posts that she is an amazing mom as well!  I can't begin to tell you how blessed I feel to be a twin.  That is why I feel so fortunate to be having multiples. I know they will share such a special bond!

Well, that's all I have for now. I'll be posting again soon. Take Care!



1 comment:

  1. You look so beautiful...as usual! And so does Megan! That's so great you have each other and live so close! I bet she loves helping you out. Saying lots of prayers for 10 more weeks!

    ReplyDelete