Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hanging in There

Just wanted to let you know that Mist is still in the hospital, but the contractions have slowed down.  She's still receiving a low dose of magnesium sulfate, which isn't much fun.:(   It gives her a dull headache and makes her a little nauseous.  However, she's heard horror stories about the magnesium, so she is thankful those are the only side effects so far.  The doctor will check her over tomorrow and decide if she can go home with medicine, or if she'll need to go ahead and stay in the hospital.  She hates being away from Emersyn, but at this point feels more comfortable in the hospital since her contractions are being monitored.

I went to see her today, and she's hanging in there.  I can tell she's doing her best to remain calm.:)  She's much stronger than she gives herself credit for, so I know she'll be ok!  She wanted me to thank everyone for the prayers and sweet messages.  I'll let you know what she finds out from her doctor tomorrow.  Please keep the prayers coming!!

Megan

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things have slowed down. Hopefully you'll be able to go home soon. I heard Tiffany is coming for a visit so I'm sure that will cheer you up. :-)

    ReplyDelete