Thursday, July 28, 2011

California Girl

Five years ago, when I met Brennan, he was surfing the waves in Huntington Beach, California. A far cry from the humidity, corn fields, and minivan he will soon be driving here in Indiana:) That's just one of the many reasons he is an amazing husband and father! He just wishes I would have come with a warning sign, "Extra Fertile!"
A couple of weeks ago, Brennan took Emersyn to California to surprise his mom for her birthday. Although I missed her terribly, I know she had a wonderful time visiting her Grandma, Grandpa, Nana T, Aunts, Uncles, and cousins:)  Here are a few pictures of Brennan, Emersyn, and her cousin Liam at the beach.

Emersyn and Liam
Checking out the waves:)
My studly husband, posing with the children!
Building sand castles with her buddy Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment