Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Where's Mi-Mi?

 Since the beginning of June, my mom has been staying with us during the week to help with Emersyn, as the doctors said I should not lift over fifteen pounds. Mi-Mi is our housekeeper, cook, and above all, the best babysitter I could ask for! Emersyn adores her. The past two days, Mi-Mi has been gone to St. Louis for a Cardinal's game. As you can see, I can't mention the "M" word, or Em runs to the door crying:(
I don't know how I will ever thank my Mom enough for all she does! I just know that if I'm half the mom and grandma she is, I'll be happy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Misti!! Congratulations!!! I just saw your news on Tiffany's Facebook. Triplets! SO exciting!! You have a beautiful family - your daughter is a DOLL! Congrats! Will be praying for you that these next few months go very well!
    love,
    Christina Vance

    ReplyDelete