Sunday, July 24, 2011

Emersyn, Finley, and Beau

Emersyn is so lucky she gets to hang out with her cousins, Finley and Beau, almost everyday! Finley is two and a half, and Beau is 10 months old. They are both so sweet and have such fun personalities. There is never a dull moment when the three of them are together.  Megan and Pete recently moved just ten minutes from us and have been a huge help taking care of Emersyn. She just had a slumber party with them last night. Finley has nicknames for all of us. We've referred to them so much that now we're all using them! Finley is "Ci Ci."  I'm "Aunt Pee Pee" (lovely, I know). Brennan is "Unkie Brennan".  Emersyn is "Baby." Beau is" Beau-Man." And finally, Deuce, the dog is "Deuce-Man." I'm so grateful that they get to grow up close to each other. I have so many special memories of hanging out with my cousins when I was little. 

Here's our sweet cast of characters.......

"Baby"

 
"Ci Ci"

"Beau-Man"


No comments:

Post a Comment